. A way to share all of your likes and favorites from across the web. You can think of it like about.me
except with your ‘likes’ from various social networks embedded on a Pinterest
Infinite scroll, more services, pop out images for a larger view, user thumbnails, personal pages, visuals for tweets with no links and instructions 🙂
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t provide a users likes without authentication, which defeats the purpose of having a public like list and Google Plus doesn’t have an API for retrieving +1’s yet.
Note: This is a very basic prototype and it not meant for consumers at this point and the pricing for the plans are not current.
I built a simple web service that compares Canadian cellphone plans. It can be found at http://cellgauge.alwaysdata.net. Just upload a previous bill from Rogers, Bell or Fido and get a recommendation on which plan you should be using. You also get graphs about your usage. Hosting is provided by alwaysdata for free so please excuse the speed of the site.
- Only reads Rogers, Bell or Fido bills
- Only compares plans from Bell, Fido and Telus
- Only compares based on monthly minutes in plan (charged using carrier rate if you go over), evenings and weekend usage, free 5 friends calling
- No long distance support
- The carrier’s plan data is not updated automatically
- No text messaging or data support